POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) : Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:33:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Aug 2003 07:32:59
Message: <3f30e76b$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3f308397@news.povray.org> , " ! Chris" <Rep### [at] groupto> wrote:

> And coincidentally - I cross-posted to 3 groups, and multiposted twice
> (by reason of being denied in the 1st place - not by my choice) - so
> I have in fact posted to a total of just 4 groups anyhow, which happens
> to be within your guidelines... so perhaps an apology would not go
> astray?

Excuse me?  You know you were doing something the server administrator
didn't want (as you noticed the massive cross-post was rejected), then work
around it by using combined multiposting and crossposting, and when those
messages are removed start complaining?  I don't think this kind of argument
will lead anywhere.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg